• Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> About the mobile game
Minorikawa_Fuso
Posted: Nov 5 2019, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,098

I have read the wangan midnight in wikipedia, found that there was a mobile game named Wangan Midnight C1 Runner. But I can't find anything by google. Does anyone know it?
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Nov 6 2019, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (Minorikawa_Fuso @ Yesterday, 11:01 PM)
I have read the wangan midnight in wikipedia, found that there was a mobile game named Wangan Midnight C1 Runner. But I can't find anything by google. Does anyone know it?

you can find some japanese games on QOOapp or APKpure... if that app is still alive and not using online aspects then you can try and find that exact app you were finding

try to key in the exact japanese phrase needed on those APK apps... might be a good chance to find that app you were looking for

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Minorikawa_Fuso
Posted: Nov 13 2019, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,098

QUOTE (vash944 @ Nov 6 2019, 06:12 PM)
you can find some japanese games on QOOapp or APKpure... if that app is still alive and not using online aspects then you can try and find that exact app you were finding

try to key in the exact japanese phrase needed on those APK apps... might be a good chance to find that app you were looking for

I have tried, but nothing found. I tried to search the japanese,and looked the list of genki games but nothing found. It must unborned
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll