Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

8 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Racer 666: Shutokou Wars Overhaul, Major Revamp on the story from Page 6
outlaw-2
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Group: Members
Member No.: 217

QUOTE (melancholy angel @ Jul 7 2007, 05:25 AM)
Is it me or is it that Outlaw2 still angry at me?

Nah, I ain't angry. It's just that I tend to be strict when I do things, especially about my writing. And yes, the chapter will be on hold temporarily as I'll be concentrating on another story for a while. It'll be quite some time before I'll turn my attention back, or at least, until episodes 3 and 4 of Wangan Midnight rolls by.

As to give you a small teaser, here's a small trailer of chapter 9

Preview of Chapter 9

user posted image

Toyota Chaser’s Reign in
Racer 666: Shutokou Wars

When Worlds Collide
By: Powerman 5000

What is it really
That's going on here
You've got your system for total control
So is there really anybody out there
Now watch us suffer cause we can't go
What is it really that is in your head
What little life that you had just died
I'm gonna be the one that's takin over
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do baby baby
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
It's the end of all time

What is it really that motivates you
The need to fly or this fear to stop
I'll go along for the ride but surprise
When we get there I say 9 of 10 drop
Now who's the light and who is the devil
You can't decide so I'll be your guide
And one by one they will be hand chosen

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do baby baby
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
It's the end of all time

What is it really when they're fallin over
Everything that you thought is denied
I'm gonna be the one that's takin over

9th Stage
The Chaser, The Gloria, The Cefiro

“Looks like Tessa would find herself fired up if she sees that white Chaser running around the Shutokou,” Ryou sighed, ruffling his ash-brown hair before massaging his temples. “God my head hurts. You sure I wasn’t doing anything wrong with you?”

“What? You were expecting me getting all exhausted, wet and dirty from your ‘juice’? Of course not! And looks like I perform better with beer as well. I’m at my 10th beer, and look at me!” said the rather excited Aikawa, whose body was now wobbling to and fro slightly; obviously drunk. “I’m still sober!”

“Sober? You call looking all pissed and face flushing red like a lass ready to have sex, sober? You’re obviously drunk to the bone!” he shot back, at least, for now.

The twin-tailed blonde glared at the rich man, a bit pissed and drowsy. Hurling the half-empty beer can at Ryou, she then ran towards his direction, obviously trying to send a hard ram into his torso. However, as drunk as she was, she tripped by her own legs, and soon found herself bowling Ryou down instead. Sitting on something soft, Aikawa drowsily rubbed her head, obviously hitting something hard in the process. As glazed eyes opened, she realized, she was in a rather…erotic position; sitting right on top of Ryou’s hips.

“Cushion?” was Aikawa’s random reply before officially passing out as a snore left her mouth.

“Damn it,” swore Ryou, somehow annoyed by Aikawa’s behaviour when drunk. “She reminds me of an Asian pirate aiming guns at all directions screaming ‘bloody murder’. Who does she think she is, Revy from Lagoon Company?”

No matter, he had to do something about the petite lass. Her black tank top and denim shorts were drooping out of place, as if she had worn it a size bigger than her.

“This won’t be good if she wakes up all sober,” thought Ryou, realizing the massive danger.

Unfortunately, it fell through-

“Ryou! What do you think you’re doing?” hissed the blonde before hurling a right arm at him.

“Spoke too soon!” sputtered Ryou before the right arm from Aikawa sent his head sideways. “Ow.”

“Spoke too soon? I knew it! You were up to no good!”

“I’m innocent, really! Hear me- ow!”

... … …

The Wangan Highway; quiet, serene. A lonesome black Nissan Cefiro A31 hummed its way down the specific section of the road, looking for a formidable rival to challenge. Soon enough, frustration set in for the driver as he hit the rim of the steering wheel with his left hand. He scowled for a moment before his brown eyes caught attention of two pairs of headlights from his rear view mirror. Brushing his black hair scarcely with his left hand, he pumped the gear knob to 3rd, while flooring the gas pedal. The straight-6 engine growled through the revs as it hit 230kmh. Pumping the gear to 4th, he then glanced at his attire for a moment; a simple grey t-shirt, denim blue jeans, and white sport shoes.

“Hope they accept the challenge. The last time I challenged someone was back in Akagi, against a yellow Mazda FD3S,” he thought. “Sagara Sakurazaki will make his debut in the Shutokou! But, will 450bhp be enough to do so?”

However, it did not go to what he had expected. Instead, the two cars; a black Nissan Gloria followed by a white Toyota Chaser, blew past his A31 as if with ferocity. Brown eyes blinked in amusement. Never had he seen such a sports saloon and a VIP sedan go one on one in a fierce battle, let alone making Sagara’s Cefiro look like a lump of ‘car’ in the middle of nowhere. That somehow ticked me off. Instead, Sagara floored the accelerator, flashing his headlights at the two cars.

“They better accept my challenge,” he scowled.

Minoru was occupied by the duel against the familiar Nissan Gloria, Tessa Schneider’s. Ever since the beginning of the battle, he seemed to be struggling to keep up with the VIP sedan. He could not tell why, but the Chaser never seemed to be releasing the full potential. There was something lacking with it. And unfortunately, Hellena did not sense it; she was distracted by an incessant flickering from a pair of headlights coming from a black saloon.

“Master, we have a challenger; a Nissan Cefiro,” the petite lass said in a rather amused tone. “Been a while since I last saw an A31.”

Brown eyes glanced at the rear view mirror, noticing a sedan; barely producing much of an attention. However, noticing how desperate the Cefiro was flashing his headlights, Minoru gave in. Somehow, the driver of the Cefiro reminded of himself when Minoru first debuted into the Shutokou with his Honda Prelude. Not only that, it was Aikawa and her black 240Z; his first challenge. No matter, Minoru gave in, in this situation. Depressing the brake pedal, he flashed the headlights of the Toyota Chaser at Tessa’s Nissan Gloria, initiating a restart of the battle.

“What? A restart?” thought the German in the VIP sedan before taking notice of a lonesome black sedan from a distance. “I see. A three-way; I’ll give in for now.”

This post has been edited by outlaw-2 on Jul 11 2007, 08:26 AM
PMEmail Poster
melancholy angel
  Posted: Jul 13 2007, 03:44 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 291

"the chapter will be on hold temporarily"

I don't like the sound of that...
PMEmail Poster
outlaw-2
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

fear2.gif Looks like I've done the chapter of another story... Now then, here I go with this one! Especially when I managed to get myself the full OP of Wangan Midnight, thanks to Nomake Wan. tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
outlaw-2
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Toyota Chaser’s Reign in
Racer 666: Shutokou Wars

Dream Of Mirrors
By
Iron Maiden

Have you ever felt the future is the past, but you don't know how...?
A reflected dream of a captured time, is it really now, is it really happening?

Don't know why I feel this way, have I dreamt this time, this place?
Something vivid comes again into my mind
And I think I've seen your face, seen this room, been in this place
Something vivid comes again into my mind

All my hopes and expectations, looking for an explanation
Have I found my destination? I just can't take no more

The dream is true, the dream is true

Think I've heard your voice before, think I've said these words before
Something makes me feel I just might lose my mind
Am I still inside my dream? Is this a new reality
Something makes me feel that I have lost my mind

All my hopes and expectations, looking for an explanation
Coming to the realization that I can't see for sure

I only dream in black and white, I only dream cause I'm alive
I only dream in black and white, to save me from myself
I only dream in black and white, please save me from myself

I get up put on the light, dreading the oncoming night
Scared to fall asleep and dream the dream again
Nothing that I contemplate, nothing that I can compare
To letting loose the demons deep inside my head

Dread to think what might be stirring, that my dream is reoccurring
Got to keep away from drifting, saving me from myself

Lost in a dream of mirrors, lost in a paradox
Lost and time is spinning, lost a nightmare I retrace
Lost a hell that I revisit, lost another time and place
Lost a parallel existence, lost a nightmare I retrace

(7:25-Solo: Janick Gers)

9th Stage
The Chaser, The Gloria, The Cefiro

“Looks like Tessa would find herself fired up if she sees that white Chaser running around the Shutokou,” Ryou sighed, ruffling his ash-brown hair before massaging his temples. “God my head hurts. You sure I wasn’t doing anything wrong with you?”

“What? You were expecting me getting all exhausted, wet and dirty from your ‘juice’? Of course not! And looks like I perform better with beer as well. I’m at my 10th beer, and look at me!” said the rather excited Aikawa, whose body was now wobbling to and fro slightly; obviously drunk. “I’m still sober!”

“Sober? You call looking all pissed and face flushing red like a lass ready to have sex, sober? You’re obviously drunk to the bone!” he shot back, at least, for now.

The twin-tailed blonde glared at the rich man, a bit pissed and drowsy. Hurling the half-empty beer can at Ryou, she then ran towards his direction, obviously trying to send a hard ram into his torso. However, as drunk as she was, she tripped by her own legs, and soon found herself bowling Ryou down instead. Sitting on something soft, Aikawa drowsily rubbed her head, obviously hitting something hard in the process. As glazed eyes opened, she realized, she was in a rather…erotic position; sitting right on top of Ryou’s hips.

“Cushion?” was Aikawa’s random reply before officially passing out as a snore left her mouth.

“Damn it,” swore Ryou, somehow annoyed by Aikawa’s behaviour when drunk. “She reminds me of an Asian pirate aiming guns at all directions screaming ‘bloody murder’. Who does she think she is, Revy from Lagoon Company?”

No matter, he had to do something about the petite lass. Her black tank top and denim shorts were drooping out of place, as if she had worn it a size bigger than her.

“This won’t be good if she wakes up all sober,” thought Ryou, realizing the massive danger.

Unfortunately, it fell through-

“Ryou! What do you think you’re doing?” hissed the blonde before hurling a right arm at him.

“Spoke too soon!” sputtered Ryou before the right arm from Aikawa sent his head sideways. “Ow.”

“Spoke too soon? I knew it! You were up to no good!”

“I’m innocent, really! Hear me- ow!”

... … …

The Wangan Highway; quiet, serene. A lonesome black Nissan Cefiro A31 hummed its way down the specific section of the road, looking for a formidable rival to challenge. Soon enough, frustration set in for the driver as he hit the rim of the steering wheel with his left hand. He scowled for a moment before his brown eyes caught attention of two pairs of headlights from his rear view mirror. Brushing his black hair scarcely with his left hand, he pumped the gear knob to 3rd, while flooring the gas pedal. The straight-6 engine growled through the revs as it hit 230kmh. Pumping the gear to 4th, he then glanced at his attire for a moment; a simple grey t-shirt, denim blue jeans, and white sport shoes.

“Hope they accept the challenge. The last time I challenged someone was back in Akagi, against a yellow Mazda FD3S,” he thought. “Sagara Sakurazaki will make his debut in the Shutokou! But, will 450bhp be enough to do so?”

However, it did not go to what he had expected. Instead, the two cars; a black Nissan Gloria followed by a white Toyota Chaser, blew past his A31 as if with ferocity. Brown eyes blinked in amusement. Never had he seen such a sports saloon and a VIP sedan go one on one in a fierce battle, let alone making Sagara’s Cefiro look like a lump of ‘car’ in the middle of nowhere. That somehow ticked me off. Instead, Sagara floored the accelerator, flashing his headlights at the two cars.

“They better accept my challenge,” he scowled.

Minoru was occupied by the duel against the familiar Nissan Gloria, Tessa Schneider’s. Ever since the beginning of the battle, he seemed to be struggling to keep up with the VIP sedan. He could not tell why, but the Chaser never seemed to be releasing the full potential. There was something lacking with it. And unfortunately, Hellena did not sense it; she was distracted by an incessant flickering from a pair of headlights coming from a black saloon.

“Master, we have a challenger; a Nissan Cefiro,” the petite lass said in a rather amused tone. “Been a while since I last saw an A31.”

Brown eyes glanced at the rear view mirror, noticing a sedan; barely producing much of an attention. However, noticing how desperate the Cefiro was flashing his headlights, Minoru gave in. Somehow, the driver of the Cefiro reminded of himself when Minoru first debuted into the Shutokou with his Honda Prelude. Not only that, it was Aikawa and her black 240Z; his first challenge. No matter, Minoru gave in, in this situation. Depressing the brake pedal, he flashed the headlights of the Toyota Chaser at Tessa’s Nissan Gloria, initiating a restart of the battle.

“What? A restart?” thought the German in the VIP sedan before taking notice of a lonesome black sedan from a distance. “I see. A three-way; I’ll give in for now.”

Allowing the Chaser and the Cefiro to catch up, the three sedans soon occupied three of the four lanes. The atmosphere felt intense, considering that it would break out in a battle between three saloons. Not waiting any longer, Sagara floored the gas pedal of his A31, launching the start of the race. Minoru and Tessa were somewhat amused; for a sedan with only a 2000cc engine, the Cefiro managed to gain a big lead. However, the emphasis on speed was not as strong to what Tessa had expected; the Cefiro had the emphasis on acceleration instead.

“He must be a mountain racer before hitting Shutokou,” thought the petite lass as she began chase, leaving the Chaser in the dust.

“Damn it!” scowled the powerhouse for not paying attention, flooring the accelerator moments later. “Come on, Chaser! You’re getting asthmatic right now.”

Indeed, Minoru was right. At 3500rpm in third gear, the Chaser seemed to be lacking in power, even though he had the accelerator literally welded to the carpet. Hellena knew what the problem was; all her master needed to do was gear down to 2nd, ceasing the terrible fate called the turbo lag. However, the powerhouse seemed occupied by the two Nissan sedans that were gaining the lead. Silver eyes glanced at the revmeter; 4500rpm was shown before the whine from the twin-turbochargers kicked in. Finally, in powerband, thought Hellena as the Chaser began to pick up speed. 220kmh was seen at the redline before Minoru punched the gear knob to 4th, slipstreaming behind the black Nissan Gloria.

Speeds up to 260kmh were reached, and yet, the Cefiro, surprisingly, was still in the lead, taking the mild corners as if it were a straight line. The three sedans soon hit through the tunnel, where a tough left hander was located. Tessa’s Gloria began to catch up with the leading A31, finally gearing up to 4th, the VIP sedan’s top gear. She bit her lip; never she had underestimated, and yet feel humiliated by a Cefiro all at once. From that instant, she literally floored the gas pedal; she had never done that for the past three months. In fact, Tessa did not want to do so, her 800bhp Nissan Gloria was, and it is currently, monstrous with the accelerator floored. A low growling tone was heard from the naturally aspirated V6 engine as the rear 5-spoked wheels lunged the massive Nissan forward, closer to the Cefiro.

“A VIP sedan or not, I must prove worthy on the Wangan section!” the orange haired German muttered as she slipstream behind the leading Cefiro. “He’s getting cocky somehow.”

The two Nissans shot out of the tunnel first before the Chaser followed suit by some 5 seconds later. The A31 braked slightly before using its lightweight body to throw itself into the left hander from the inside, exiting the corner on the outside. The Gloria, on the other hand, swung the rear of its large body into the corner, as oversteer took place. As Tessa countersteered, oversteer turned into understeer as the sedan careened for the outside barriers. The girl bit her lip; she braked hard to decrease the speed, and floored the gas. The technique slingshot the sedan forward, clearing the corner from collision by a small margin. Minoru swore under his breath as he turned from the outside, slowing down gradually before flooring the gas, exiting on the inside. It was a bad idea using that technique; he was used to driving in the C1 loop, but not here in Wangan, though it was effective on cutting an opponent’s driving line. A thought ran into his mind, annoyed.

“How the heck can that Nissan Gloria and the Cefiro be that fast? Unbelievable.”

However, such a case was not for Sagara. Instead, there he was, worrying about losing precious traction, be it understeer or oversteer. He had been using grip ever since from the touge scene; tyre management was always his top priority, and it would always be. 280kmh was hit at the peak of the Cefiro’s 4th gear. Cold sweat broke out from Sagara’s forehead. He was unsure whether it was a good idea to gear up to 5th, it would be his first time trying to hit 300kmh. Tessa’s Gloria was already tailgating him; bumper to bumper. A tough decision was made; the male brunette pumped the gear knob to 5th. The incessant whine from the single turbocharger came round again after the gear change. The A31 began to pick up speed, shockingly getting away from the Gloria.

“Damn it,” Tessa muttered under her breath. “How can a Cefiro be that fast?”

A pair of head lights in a form of a Toyota Chaser came into the German’s rear view mirror. Blank eyes widened; more competition, she thought. Not only the leading Cefiro annoyed her, the all-too-familiar white JZX100 had Tessa on her nerves as well. Her concentration swayed, not paying attention to a civilian vehicle when she switched lanes.

“Wha-!” sputtered the orange haired girl, swerving the rear wheel drive VIP sedan into the outermost corner at a loss of valuable speed.

Minoru saw the opening done by Tessa and slipped the gear knob into 5th, at 290kmh. 4600rpm was shown, meaning the 5th gear was made wide on purpose. Hellena had taken notice of it. Since the Yokohama section of the Shutokou is a tricky one, making a close transmission for the first 4 gears was understandable. The Japanese powerhouse floored the accelerator; the Chaser found itself behind the Cefiro, and beside the Gloria. A seemingly gentle left corner was seen. Tessa saw the danger and slowed down, going towards the inner most corner. Silver eyes widened. Her attention turned to her master, warning Minoru.

“Slow down! Don’t be fooled by this corner. It may look like a gentle left-hander, but it’s a rather tight one around the mid-corner,” the auburn haired brunette said.

A scowl left Minoru’s mouth; he just wanted to overtake the Cefiro, and make the getaway, but he could not. Brake lights were shown lit up on the white Toyota, going parallel with the black Nissan Gloria. These actions made by Tessa and Minoru puzzled the Cefiro driver.

“W-what?” thought Sagara, not knowing the severity of the danger looming near. “Are they giving up?”

The black A31 soon hit the mid-section of the corner. Sagara finally took attention of it. He floored the brakes, and swerved, hoping to avoid crashing into the barriers. The rear of the Cefiro edged towards the outside, sending Sagara a clear sign; he will be in great if a collision were to occur. He released the brakes, geared down,a nd floored the gas pedal. Rear wheels began to spin violently, causing the A31 to oversteer. He countersteered, turning the wheel to the right. The change of direction sent the sedan to snap into the opposite direction. He released the gas, and braked, hard. A rough ‘thump’ from the rear left fender was heard.

The race was concluded for Sagara; he lost, caused by his own mistake of not knowing the Shutokou first. The male brunette got out from his sedan, noticing the other two speeding off into the tunnel, before their rear lights disappeared into the horizon. He then turned his attention to the damage made by his mistake. Due to his quick reflexes, damage was minimal; a dented rear left fender, and scratched paint. However, a smile formed on his mouth. He had succeeded; Sagara managed to hit 305kmh just before entering this… tricky corner. His goal had reached. Now, a new goal was made.

“This time, I want to defeat that black Gloria,” he said with a voice filled with ambition. “That Nissan feels powerful for a VIP sedan.”

As he got into his saloon, Sagara turned to the correct direction of the road, and cruised into the night, knowing that he could make a mark in the Shutokou.

… … …

Unfortunately, that was not the case for both Tessa and Minoru. Things were heating up after the third party Cefiro was knocked out. Engines growled as the two saloons shot out from the tunnel, swerving to the right corner. The HY33 Gloria slipped, exiting from the outside. Minoru followed suit, but exited in the mid-lane. 320kmh was reached by then, and the situation was made more complicated when traffic became an issue. The Daikatai was the nearest route that links to another section of the Shuto Highway; Yokohane Inbound.

Tessa swerved to the right, blocking Minoru’s route. The male powerhouse, pressed on, inching towards the rear bumper of the Gloria. His eyes widened; he braked hard and switched lanes. Tessa followed suit, but on the opposite direction. A collision had occurred on the 3rd lane between a coupe, and a pick-up truck. Blowing past the two stationary vehicles, the two sport saloons then swerved into the outer-most lane, taking advantage it. 345kmh was read on the speedometer. Hellena began to worry soon after. Something was not right, but she could not tell what the problem was.

Traffic began to clear up, and Minoru soon drove the Chaser next to the Gloria; a neck-to-neck race. A long straightaway was the only thing left on the Wangan before a gentle left corner and onto the linking bridge to Yokohane Inbound; Minoru was not ready for the Yokohama section. It was tricky for him to deal with, even with the Tommykaira R. Both saloons soon hit 360kmh, and yet, both of them had yet to budge. Tessa’s Gloria edged forward, gaining the lead. Minoru mashed on the gas pedal, hoping to gain more speed.

“370kmh,” said Hellena, gazing at the speedometer of the JZX100. “That Gloria is one VIP saloon.”

“Tch,” was Minoru’s only response, obviously too obsessed with the urge of overtaking the Gloria. “Come on, Chaser!”

Hellena remained silent from then onwards. She did not want to annoy her master, especially when he is in that state of concentration to overtake the HY33. However, she needed to tell him one thing.

“Minoru, slipstream behind her,” the brunette suggested.

Within a swerve, her master swerved behind the Gloria, tailgating it as speed began to increase; 376kmh, no 380kmh. The intensity of the race began to heighten. Noticing the increase, the powerhouse switched lanes, overtaking the black Nissan. However, Tessa had other ideas as she turned, blocking the Toyota from doing so. Minoru swore under his breath before exclaiming it out.

“Damn!”

An idea came into mind. It was risky, but it could be a chance for him to overtake. A leer formed on Minoru’s face before he reacted; he turned the wheel to the left, hitting the emergency lane. Tessa found herself shocked by the Toyota Chaser’s reaction. There was no way a sane driver would use the emergency lane to overtake; the side barriers were too close to even speed through it. But for her pride, the German followed suit, but was seconds too late when the front of the JZX100 was already at the front door of her Gloria. Tessa bit her lip once again. She glanced at the speedometer; 385kmh. This was, by far, the craziest race she had even done. Never had she realized her HY33 was capable of hitting such speed, even with only 4 gears. Her attention then turned to a sign on the side of the road. ‘Daikatai’, it read.

“Our race will conclude there, a left-hander, and then a wide right turn. Our tyres will decide the race,” remarked the petite brunette in the black Nissan.

“Master, Daikatai is next, get off the emergency lane!” exclaimed the auburn haired lass.

Minoru did not reply, but he did turn away from the emergency lane, edging forward, bumper to bumper. A left hander came as if it was a blink of an eye. Both sedans braked, hard. Minoru punched the gear knob to 3rd; both engine braking and normal braking. The JZX100’s rear slid outwards, a loss of traction when the rear wing downforce was not in action. The powerhouse ignored the fact and floored the accelerator. The sport saloon lunged forward, clearing the corner on the inside while the Gloria did so, on the outside. However, on speed difference, Tessa’s Nissan lunged forward, overtaking the Chaser at a single whim.

“After the left-hander… comes the wide right turn!” announced Minoru, turning to the right, still ignoring the rear of the Chaser slipping outwards; a sign of severe tyre wear.

Tessa slowed down, since she had to turn on the inside; hence a slower speed. However, fear struck her; Minoru’s insane stunt of overtaking her Gloria was insane. She glanced at her speedometer; 150kmh.

“You’re insane!” Tessa addressed that to the Chaser. “You’re going to spin out!”

Hellena had the same idea as well. She wanted to say so to her master, but she knew Minoru will not heed to her in this situation. The powerhouse floored the gas pedal. Rear tyres squealed violently, slowly overtaking the Nissan Gloria. Using the outside lane, the JZX100 began to creep past. Each speed, and each centimetre of the road counts. Blank eyes widened in shock; the white Toyota Chaser… was overtaking. Her mouth gaped open as she viewed the stint made by Minoru. Time ceased at that moment. It was obvious, by that split moment, the Chaser had overtaken her 800bhp Nissan Gloria. A sense of defeat hung over her before admitting it completely. However, things took a turn when the Chaser… lost control.

Minoru turned the wheel all the way to the right before slamming onto the brakes, causing the white JZX100 to spin out into a halt, missing the Nissan by mere centimetres. The battle has been concluded, but it was unsure who had won. To Minoru, it was his defeat, but to Tessa, it was Minoru’s biggest victory, ever. Her interest towards Minoru heightened. As the Gloria pulled over at the side of the road, the German made her way towards the white Chaser, which had pulled up some metres away after the spinout. Minoru and Hellena got out from the saloon, relieved that they made that out alive.

“My, my,” went the petite orange haired girl. “Looks like you managed to beat me with that stint, hmm?”

“What?” sputtered the Japanese powerhouse. “It was a defeat for me-.”

Minoru’s words were cut off when Tessa placed her right index finger onto his lips before replying, “You impressed me, overtaking my Gloria with such a risk; I admire you for that, especially when this is not your real car; it belongs to Ryou Shima, right? Well then, see you around. I’ll be looking for you in the near future.”

With that, she walked off, both hand clasping to her back, obviously interested with that Japanese. Minoru was left speechless; his mouth gaped open at that moment. A nudge was left on his right arm. A leer was seen on Hellena’s face.

“What?” said Minoru, not sure why the brunette was reacting as such.

“So, you like petite women like her, right?” Hellena gnashed.

“You’re petite as well,” he replied, aiming a finger at her.

“Oh, yeah,” she sputtered, obviously not noticing she was petite in build as well.

“Look at yourself before sputtering such words, ‘bust’er,” joked Minoru before pacing his way backwards.

“What you say?” scowled Hellena before chasing his master around the sedan.

“Boobster!”

“Hey!”

Tessa glanced at the sight of the two people running around the Chaser, looking like kids. She got into the VIP sedan of hers, before speeding off into the horizon as she bit her lip.

“Minoru,” muttered the German.

… … …
PMEmail Poster
InitialD_
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 122

Very good story.

Right now I'm in the middle of chapter 9.

Can't wait for your next entry. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
tofu
Posted: Aug 12 2007, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Because tofu lo.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 285

monster machine: merc E55! LOL

that'd be pretty cool if more variety of cars are in the story... like non japanesse cars.
PMEmail Poster
jimmy_396_jimmy
Posted: Aug 14 2007, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 171

maybe another devil z but blacked out and v8, new rival....or the devil z will get a v8 twin turbo, super badass

This post has been edited by jimmy_396_jimmy on Aug 14 2007, 12:19 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
melancholy angel
Posted: Aug 14 2007, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 291

QUOTE (jimmy_396_jimmy @ Today at 12:18 AM)
maybe another devil z but blacked out and v8, new rival....or the devil z will get a v8 twin turbo, super badass

Although turbo V8s are fast they are pretty d*** heavy too... Think about it.... You can even try it with TXR3... I like it better with the Devil Z's engine... I would like to see some members of the 13 Devils though... Especially Melancholy Angel/Dejected Angel. Sorry Outlaw I've been gone for a while now... I've been playing MT3 lately.. It's really new here since I'm from Philippines and all. I'd like to apologize for the manga.. I'd like to temporarily hold it since it's already our exams... T_T
PMEmail Poster
Shadow Boy
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 03:05 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 557

OMG!........ this is the best thing ive read you think you could make it into a text file please? grin2.gif
PMEmail Poster
jimmy_396_jimmy
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

QUOTE (melancholy angel @ Yesterday at 9:29 PM)
Although turbo V8s are fast they are pretty d*** heavy too... Think about it.... You can even try it with TXR3... I like it better with the Devil Z's engine... I would like to see some members of the 13 Devils though... Especially Melancholy Angel/Dejected Angel. Sorry Outlaw I've been gone for a while now... I've been playing MT3 lately.. It's really new here since I'm from Philippines and all. I'd like to apologize for the manga.. I'd like to temporarily hold it since it's already our exams... T_T

i heard the ls7 was light or was it lx i forgot whats its called
Organic Zero
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 501

Nice to see you still working on these bro. After you left NFScars i thought you dropped this, since i saw no updates on your fiction press pages...

Time to do some reading shifty2.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
outlaw-2
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

OOC: Got my ass moving in writing again... and yeah.. here's chapter 10! And yeah, been busy playing MT3 as well... 800HP Toyota Chaser, anyone?

-------------------------------------------

10th Stage
Threat

The C1 Loop; tonight was unusually empty for a specific driver as her black Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II R32 cruised through the two-lane asphalt. Crimson eyes glanced at the speedometer; 120kmh it read. Steering the coupe into the C1 Outer Loop after driving through C1 ShinKanjou, Kagura geared down to 2nd, allowing the revs to rise. The whine of the twin-turbochargers became more audible before the cry from the engine echoed throughout the highway. The silver haired girl steered hard to the left, going on half throttle before clearing the next corner with a quick right turn; using only the left lane.

“Grip is consistent,” thought the busty lass, flooring the accelerator soon after. “As expected by a race-bred street car.”

As she geared up to 3rd, a blast of flames spat out from the single exhaust pipe, before a thrust of acceleration sent the GT-R faster. A tight right corner was next. Kagura tapped on the brakes, just enough to shift the weight forward. Feathering on the gas pedal, she turned the wheel to the right quickly. The sudden change of direction caused the rear to slide out for a short moment before the ATTESA system reacted, stabilizing the coupe. But even so, she had managed to achieve the direction change she wanted, to her driving line through the corner. However, things took a different turn when a striking orange Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec R34 overtook dangerously, sending Kagura swerving her coupe away. Crimson eyes narrowed, annoyed that the other Skyline was trying to make her crash, deliberately. A wild thought ran through her mind; she began pursuit.

“What’s this? An R34 with outrageous wide body kit, and orange to boot? What do you think this is, ‘Need for Speed: Underground’? Disgusting!” thought the busty woman as her R32 caught up with the damned coupe.

It took no time for her to catch up with the other Skyline, but danger lurked ahead. After a long left corner, came a hard right turn. Kagura knew the roads here by the back of her head. She floored the gas pedal; 180kmh was without hesitation. She took the R32 to an empty lane as the two coupes entered the long left-hander. The orange Skyline reacted; unsporting as it seems, it hit the right rear fender of Kagura’s car. Crimson eyes widened, the rear of the R32 began to slide out. Kagura panicked after realizing the ATTESA system was not reacting in this situation. She countersteered, hoping to simply stabilize from a probable spinout, but the orange R34 had other ideas. Once again, it hit the rear bumper of the black R32, this time sending Kagura and her coupe slingshot towards a divider.

“No!” a howl came through before tyres screeching took over and a horrendous crash soon after.

Smoke emitted from a portion of the C1 Loop, showing where the silver haired lass was. The orange coupe came to a halt from a distance, probably enjoying the work it had done. Moments later, a growling rumble was heard; the outrageous R34 began to speed off, leaving the scene.

“Racers, huh? Ricers are better,” a slurred mutter was heard before hip-hop songs drowned his voice.

… … …

The air in Minoru’s residence seemed heavy compared to the usual wacky, light hearted atmosphere. Kagura had to be warded to the nearest hospital; she had fractured her neck, right ankle, left arm, and a ripped tendon at the right knee. However, such an accident the busty woman had was considered minor; it could have been a fatal one.

“She’s still shaken by the event,” said Aikawa in a serious tone. “But I’ve managed to get some Intel from her; an orange R34 with a ridiculous wide body kit, similar to the one in a game we cringed at.”

“Need For Speed: Underground?” answered the Japanese powerhouse called Minoru.

“Bingo,” replied the petite 20 year old. “To be more specific, the final boss of the game; that orange Skyline GT-R. And this is bad news. Such a group actually existed here. They call themselves ‘Da Pimpz’.”

“Da Pimpz? Sounds like a group infested with HIV,” scowled Minoru, planting his face onto his right hand.

The rest in the meeting; Aikawa, Ryou, and Hellena, let out a heavy sigh, knowing that the male brunette has hatred to it.

“Harsh,” thought the man in white; Ryou Shima while holding a beer can in his right hand before voicing out his opinion. “But to bring them down, how? We don’t have the slightest idea of the rest in that ‘Da Pimpz’. They’re probably at Shibuya, raping all the prostitutes till their penises hurt.”

A second later, a punch from the blonde hit the 20 year old’s face with the power of a valkyrie, sending him flying into the air before hitting the ground, hard. Aikawa then aimed her right fist at the man who still had the beer can upright in his right hand, yelling at him with an embarrassed look.

“Don’t say that word in front of me!”

“What word?” asked Minoru, obviously clueless.

“That word!” yelped the petite woman.

“You mean ‘penis’ – Augh!” was the powerhouse’s reply before an ashtray came hitting his face.

“Don’t say it!”

“Ow!” Ryou finally expressed the pain inflicted.

Letting out another heavy sigh was Hellena, who seemed to be left out from the chaos. Wanting the conversation to move on, the auburn haired lass slammed both her hands onto the surface of the coffee table, catching the trio’s attention. They ceased the commotion, taking a few moments of silence before the foursome resumed.

“So, Aikawa. You know anything about this group called ‘Da Pimpz’?” asked Hellena in a serious. “I don’t have any freaking idea who they are. It’s annoying.”

“I have no idea on the drivers, but I do know the cars they wield. The orange R34 is the bottom of the pack. Next is the black Pontiac GTO, another, a red Audi TT with the upcoming Audi R8 body kit. And the leader; a race-spec BMW M3 GT-R replica,” paused the blonde before resuming. “And it’s the BMW I’m worried about; it packs 1000bhp, a deadly piece of machinery.”

“Even my Diablo GT-R is not powerful enough to match that,” said Ryou in shock. “That BMW has the power equivalent of the Bugatti Veyron-.”

Helle cut inform the rich man’s words, feeling uneasy, “But with the mass similar to some Group B rally car; the word ‘race-spec’ was the dead giveaway. However, if only the Tommykaira R would be done by tonight. The repair shop had some issues on getting the twin-turbo out; the rest was done.”

“So, even Ryou Shima is feeling uneasy about this ‘Da Pimpz’, hmm?” another familiar voice with a German slang came in. “As for the Tommykaira, to boost the power, why not, only the twin-turbo, add a supercharger as well? Since the twin-turbo pumped the R to 880bhp, adding the supercharger, together, it will churn out a whopping 1000bhp as well, if my memory serves right. But then, the mass is still the issue. Well then, putting that aside, Ryou Shima; finally found you where you were hiding.”

Ryou’s grip on the beer can loosened, to the point he dropped it. He turned around, seriously uneasy this time round. There she was; the petite Tessa Schneider, staring at her former colleague with blank, yet haunting eyes. Ryou froze. He could not believe it.

“How the heck you know where I reside?” gnashed the 20 year old man, aiming a finger at the German woman.

“My, my,” replied the lady. “Shouldn’t you be greeting me with open arms after not contacting me for months?” Or are you still sore about the former group’s dismissal?”

“You treated the group as if you were the dictator, and the rest of us as mere peasants. It’s obvious ‘Team VIP’ of Yokohama collapsed!” Ryou fired back, stating the obvious facts.

“Team VIP?” asked Minoru, turning his attention to Aikawa.

“Team VIP used to consist of a Toyota Chaser Tourer V JZX100, Nissan Gloria Gran Turismo Ultima HY33, Nissan Cedric 300VIP HY34, Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II, and a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 EC5A.They used to conquer the whole Yokohama section of the Shuto Highway. The reason Ryou had stated was the ultimatum why the team disappeared into thin air,” the blonde explained in a rather serious tone. “That’s the reason why Ryou’s been drinking beer ever since he first came here.”

“And why the heck did you give Minoru you Chaser? To provoke me?” scowled the 23 year old European, pacing her way nearer to the man in white.

“Why? Hmph, why?” went Ryou. “It’s obvious I got myself a new car, and the Chaser ends up as my back up! What? My new car? It’s the Lamborghini Diablo GTR you little Hitler!”

“How dare you say that in front of me-,” Tessa’s words were cut off when the quarreling duo puckered up; a deep French kiss.

“So, the rumour was true; it is said that Ryou and Tessa showed their affections through anger, though they do treat each other like siblings,” Aikawa implied. “But why does it feel like incest even though they’re not related?”

“Beats me,” answered Minoru. “But angry sexual intercourse? Weird.”

“I rather have my master spank my arse senseless,” Hellena sputtered, before covering her mouth with both hands.

“And one horny, masochistic Hellena,” the high-school look-alike 20 year old grinned, looking at Minoru slyly.

“What?” the powerhouse exclaimed. “I didn’t do anything wrong!”

Without them knowing, the atmosphere of the apartment began to lighten up, no longer the gloom it was, until Tessa broke the news.

“The Audi TT looking like an Audi R8, it has an S85B50 engine instead of the usual one it had stock.”

“S85B50?” said Aikawa, feeling uneasy somehow.

“The BMW V10 engine from the M5,” the German broke the calm air.

“You got to be kidding me!” yelled the blonde.

… … …

C1 Outer Loop

“Now I know why both C1 and ShinKanjou were empty ever since,” thought Minoru as he cruised down the two-lane highway in his WRC-tuned Honda Prelude. “The barriers; most of them are dented, scratched, or simply broken. Such monstrousity.”

He managed to sneak out of his residence with Tessa, where she then went on her way, most probably back to her home. As for Hellena, she has been dozing all along; and even seemed to be snoring at the time when Minoru was sneaking out. Guess she was tired, he thought. His attention soon turned to two distinctive sounds from the engine; one a low, deep growl, another, a screaming whine, but several times weaker than the Tommykaira. Minoru tapped on the brakes, slowing down to 80kmh; a typical highway civilian speed. Two pairs of headlights appeared on his rear view mirror. Overtaking his Prelude first was an all-too-familiar black Nissan VIP sedan before the dreaded orange Nissan Skyline GT-R followed suit. His eyes widened; oh no, he thought.

“Tessa!” the powerhouse exclaimed in his coupe before he floored the throttle of the front wheel drive Honda.

Minoru knew it was useless catching on the straights, but he could shorten the gap in the corners. However, all he was hoping that the German- screeching tyres were heard. Cold sweat broke out from his forehead. He was expecting a dreadful crash soon after, but it did not arrive. He let out a sigh, before he muttered.

“Tessa, fight like a soldier.”

“Damn it, schmuck!” yelped the German as she steered her VIP sedan into a corner; a decline right hander, blocking the Skyline’s route to overtake.

A sneer formed on the driver of the orange R34 as he slammed the rear of the Gloria. Tessa was thrown into a panic as she desperately attempts to recover from spinning out in the turn. She managed to do so, with her top drenched in sweat. The Skyline was too much; it had been tailgating, and slamming the rear bumper of her sedan. A tough right corner before a quick left incline was next. There was a problem; right in between the two obstacles was an intersection. She knew if she were not careful, the damned Skyline would hit her and sent the Gloria straight into the divider, hard. But no matter, Tessa took the risk.

She braked early as she geared down to 2nd. Cutting the wheel to the right, hard, the Gloria oversteered, maintaining its balance on the outside as the Skyline remained gripping on the inside lane. The German knew the danger ahead; the slightest disturbance from the blasted orange Nissan would slingshot her VIP saloon straight into the divider, and may not survive, since the impact maybe fatal. With her left foot on the brakes, she steered the wheel to the left early, knowing the slippery nature of her sedan when in full throttle. However, she had overlooked one factor; the orange R34 was right behind her, ready to make the kill. Without hesitation, the Nissan coupe hit the rear bumper of the sedan once again. Sudden rear downforce registered onto the road, sending the massive Gloria slingshot towards the divider. The German’s eyes widened before her voice came through.

“No!”

A horrendous crash overcame her voice soon after. Moments later, all was silent. All that remained was the wrecked Nissan Gloria, with the engine spewing smoke from its engine bay. The orange Nissan Skyline came to a halt, as the driver got out of his coupe.

He sported baggy denims, white sneakers, white T-shirt with a nylon jacket worn and unzipped. He sported short jet black hair that was wrapped by a bandanna, and several ‘bling’ accessories; gold-plated rings, silver-plated necklace that seemed to be breaking his neck every time he takes a footstep, hence often head-banging his head.

“Ya know what? Crashin’ cars is fun, and is in trend!” he taunted, pacing his way nearer to his work, leaving the door of his Skyline ajar. “Ricers are better, ya know? We, like, rawk better than these stewpid racers here, ya know? You racers can take the backseat and we, like, ya know, conquer the highway, ya know?”

Minoru’s eyes widened when he saw the wreckage of the Nissan Gloria. He could not bear to see the condition Tessa was in; the front of the VIP saloon was literally gone. It was almost integrated into the divider itself. His wandering eyes then caught the attention of a man, who was laughing to his heart’s content. The man took notice of Minoru, and began running away. The powerhouse floored the gas of his Honda Prelude, speeding past the man in nylon. Taking notice of the open door, risking damaging his Honda, he rammed into the door of the R34, sending it flying into the air before it hit the asphalt some metres in front of him. In the fit of anger, using his coupe, Minoru ran the door over, and over again, rendering it useless to repair.

His Prelude ceased at the roadside. Minoru got out of his coupe, with a pissed off look; he had never been this furious in his life. The man in nylon got into the Skyline, wanting to make a quick getaway. However, what he never knew was that the powerhouse had kept something in his cars; a gas-powered nail-gun. He aimed the device at the tyres, and shot them, literally. The front tyres exploded, sending the orange R34 slamming into the barriers of the highway. Minoru paced his way nearer to the wrecked Nissan coupe. The man with ‘bling’ got out, hurling a punch at him. The 19 year old evaded his attack, and gave a head-butt into his chest. A loud wheeze left the man’s mouth before collapsing onto the ground, breathless by the assault.

Aiming the nail-gun at the man in nylon, Minoru began interrogating with him, hoping to squeeze more info, “Who are you, and your age?”

“Heh. You think I’ll answer-,” the man’s words were cut off when Minoru fired a shot, near the man’s crotch. “Brian Keller! 28 years old!”

“Thank you,” hissed the Japanese. “Tell your bloody idiots in Da Pimpz that I’m hunting you down… Like dogs.”

“Y-yes!”

“Run off! Keep running, or I’ll shoot your legs for not using them!” threatened Minoru, still aiming the nail-gun at Brian.

As the 28 year old disappeared from sight, Minoru scrambled to his Honda Prelude and went in reverse back to the car wreckage, where Tessa was. He examined the black Nissan, hoping to see the German wriggling her way out. There she was; her legs wedged in between the seat and the dashboard. Heavy breathing was heard from her; Minoru fumbled on his cellphone to contact the ambulance.

“Tessa! Hold on!” the Japanese exclaimed, making the German remain awake as she was slipping between consciousness and unconsciousness.

Her voice wheezed, a sign that she too, was fighting for her life, “Hey, Minoru. I can’t feel my legs. Am I going to be a cripple?”

“Hell no! The ambulance is coming! I’ll try to get you out,” yelped the 19 year old, trying to see anything that could be removed easily.

He began pulling the dashboard upwards; it moved, but barely. Tessa tried moving her thighs; a yelp left her mouth. Something had pierced through her calves. She could not tell which leg it was; they were getting numb by the second. Her vision began to blur, she could not take the pain any longer. Her glazed eyes gazed at the moonlight. She found it fascinating; dazzling colours of red and blue began to flood her eyes. Wails from several vehicles overwhelmed her. Moments later, everything turned black, and her mind went blank, literally.

“Tessa!” exclaimed Minoru.

This post has been edited by outlaw-2 on Aug 18 2007, 06:18 AM
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 05:21 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 33

Nice story here. I was thinking that maybe you should put in a 280z or Z31 or something. Pitch black, yamato bodykit, call it Hunter Z XD Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm a bit of a photoshop wiz. I might do some art for you. Not like an entire comic but just a promo pic or something.
PMEmail PosterMSN
outlaw-2
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Thanks for the car suggestions, but I think there's an overload of cars right now. >_<; I'll have to cut the cars down to a certain number before I'll add more of them. There's a lot in the waiting list as well; Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, Suzuki Swift with 4wd, Geely MK with FR and turbo V6, and so on..
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

DW about it then. I'll get working on the pic
PMEmail PosterMSN
outlaw-2
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 02:29 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Well... here's a teaser of the next chapter...

--------------------------------

The situation in Shuto highway had deteriorated. Ever since the news of Tessa’s crash, many racers felt threatened by the presence of Da Pimpz, especially the C1 ShinKanjou section. The German was a victim of the assault by the team, and unfortunately, she slipped into a coma. A week had passed, and there was no sign of her regaining consciousness. Oddly enough, Ryou was heavily affected by the recent events, and had been visiting the comatose German ever since. It cringed his heart; seeing his former team member ending up in such a state. Aikawa, who would tag along with the rich man, felt… torn. It was as if Ryou had not given up his relationship with Tessa, but not noticing the blonde’s encrypted affection.

“Hey, Ryou?” asked the Japanese, a bit unsure about herself.

“Hmm?” replied the rich man, not looking at the blonde, who stood behind him.

“What are you going to do now?” Aikawa went.

“I don’t know,” Ryou answered before he stood up, walking past the petite woman. “I need a break. Take over from here… until I return. Too many things in my mind right now.”

“Uh…umm,” the woman remained speechless as Ryou disappeared from her sight.

However, what the Japanese girl had not realized was the amn’s contained anger. His eyes warped, looking exactly like an animal. His mouth was in scowled mutters that kept repeating the same swearing word, until he broke it.

“Da Pimpz, you unforgivable barbarians; I’ll hunt you down like dogs.”

Entering the hospital’s parking lot, standing before Ryou was his former glory; the white Toyota Chaser Tourer V. A frown formed on his face; he felt guilty when Minoru handed the keys back to him, saying that it would be better to leave the Lamborghini out of the chaos. No matter, what the powerhouse said was true. Ryou cannot risk ruining a supercar, just to get revenge on a team; that would be pure madness.

“Sorry, Chaser. Looks like you’ll be stained and wrecked, just like how we fought in Yokohama. Co-operate with me, one last time; The Ghost Chaser,” muttered Ryou. “I’m coming back, from Hell.”

… … …
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 02:45 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Tomykaira R biggrin.gif 2873981204109871243 hours in MS paint lol. (bout 2 hours in photoshop)

user posted image

This post has been edited by Midnight Star on Aug 22 2007, 02:46 AM
PMEmail PosterMSN
outlaw-2
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 03:46 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

I'm amazed. That actually looks great!

I actually tried once few weeks ago.. tongue.gif The one that was a page back in this thread, if I'm not mistaken. tongue.gif

Found it.

user posted image

But still, dang... Beats mine by miles...
PMEmail Poster
the unknown
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 368

its good to see you posted this amazing story here...
cant wait till the new chapter gets released
PMEmail Poster
jimmy_396_jimmy
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

this would be my dream if the r34 was like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloUqB2E0_k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjf7zKK7Tw0

This post has been edited by jimmy_396_jimmy on Aug 22 2007, 05:50 PM
Midnight Star
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

^^ thanks! My friends liked it too:P
PMEmail PosterMSN
fettman53
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

The Red S30

Member No.: 825

This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! You're still writing it, right? w00t2.gif
PMEmail Poster
outlaw-2
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 04:35 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Heads up, after being on hiatus due to a failure of making a Claymore fanfic, I'm now back writing up Racer 666. Two chapters are in the making, so expect two quick chapters... biggrin.gif Now, I'm powered with WMMT 1/2/3 and Shutokou Battle 01 to write the prose.
PMEmail Poster
outlaw-2
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Note: For this chapter, for the race, try listening to a Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 OST song, namely titled “Get You Cornered”.

11th Stage
Rage In ShinKanjou

The situation in Shuto highway had deteriorated. Ever since the news of Tessa’s crash, many racers felt threatened by the presence of Da Pimpz, especially the C1 ShinKanjou section. The German was a victim of the assault by the team, and unfortunately, she slipped into a coma. A week had passed, and there was no sign of her regaining consciousness. Oddly enough, Ryou was heavily affected by the recent events, and had been visiting the comatose German ever since. It cringed his heart; seeing his former team member ending up in such a state. Aikawa, who would tag along with the rich man, felt… torn. It was as if Ryou had not given up his relationship with Tessa, but not noticing the blonde’s encrypted affection.

“Hey, Ryou?” asked the Japanese, a bit unsure about herself.

“Hmm?” replied the rich man, not looking at the blonde, who stood behind him.

“What are you going to do now?” Aikawa went.

“I don’t know,” Ryou answered before he stood up, walking past the petite woman. “I need a break. Take over from here… until I return. Too many things in my mind right now.”

“Uh…umm,” the woman remained speechless as Ryou disappeared from her sight.

However, what the Japanese girl had not realized was the man’s contained anger. His eyes warped, looking exactly like an animal. His mouth was in scowled mutters that kept repeating the same swearing word, until he broke it.

“Da Pimpz, you unforgivable barbarians; I’ll hunt you down like dogs.”

Entering the hospital’s parking lot, standing before Ryou was his former glory; the white Toyota Chaser Tourer V. A frown formed on his face; he felt guilty when Minoru handed the keys back to him, saying that it would be better to leave the Lamborghini out of the chaos. No matter, what the powerhouse said was true. Ryou cannot risk ruining a supercar, just to get revenge on a team; that would be pure madness.

“Sorry, Chaser. Looks like you’ll be stained and wrecked, just like how we fought in Yokohama. Co-operate with me, one last time; The Ghost Chaser,” muttered Ryou. “I’m coming back, from Hell.”

… … …

“Looks like our presence has turned other racers into chickens; all talk, no action!” remarked the owner of the black Pontiac GTO. “Looks like conquering the Shuto Highway would be much easier than I thought.”

With suntanned skin, he sported a clean, shaven head with a mild goatee, and wore black, tapered denims, canvas shoes, Polo T-shirt, and two watches on his right arm; one in local Japanese time, another America’s. Cruising down the Wangan Straight towards ShinKanjou, the man in his early thirties glanced at his passenger, Brian, who seemed silent throughout the journey.

“You’re not yourself today. We know you crashed; terribly to boot,” he said, trying to reassure his comrade, though twisting the facts. “All cars are repairable.”

“No, Caleb. That wasn’t the issue. It’s like, ya know, a racer has threatened our group, and, ya know, hunt us down like dawgs, ya know?” the man replied in a serious tone. “And, ya know, he means business, ya know? Even threatened me wit’ a gas-powah nail gun. He drives a Hondah Prelud’, if I’m not mistaken.”

“Now our leader would be interested with him. A Honda Prelude? Looks like it’s going to be an exciting one. We’ll be the ones injecting fear to those who oppose us!” Caleb announced in his Mexican slang, though unnaturally.

“And, ya know, there goes Caleb Coleslaw, ya know, whipping up coleslaw- ow,” Brian’s voice drained before a punch in the face from the bald man ensued, sending him face flat on the side window.

“Ah hate my sir name,” the black eyed Caleb swore under his breath.

Just as the conversation ceased, a pair of headlights appeared from the connecting bridge. The bald man took notice of it; Brian as well. A white Toyota Chaser emerged, with an engine making furious tunes; a formidable challenge. The only issue was, the sedan did not flash its headlights to initiate a battle. Instead, it tapped the Pontiac’s rear bumper; a rude way to request a challenge. That made Caleb very much riled, considering that he cared for his muscle car that much.

“Damn it, that jackass!” he swore under his breath, revving the V8 engine before flooring it; launching the battle without warning. “If that’s what you want, bastard, here’s what you get!”

… … …

In the white Toyota Chaser, Ryou seemed very much pre-occupied with his ever growing hatred on the group, to the point he almost ‘lost’ his patience. The rear lights of the American coupe had gotten smaller; a sign that it had gained speed while the whine of its supercharger produced a unique tune, that managed to catch his attention. He knew what a supercharger’s disadvantage was; little boost on the higher revs. But the problem was, he had spotted them just after the Wangan Straight, and in ShinKanjou, which meant low to mid revs were needed to do the cornering.

“Damn, why ShinKanjou, and not Yokohama? At least at that section, I’m able to outrun him with ease,” he thought, knowing that this particular section was Kagura’s specialty.

However, knowing the risks he would face, there was no way he could back down right now. Tessa was comatose thanks to that team, and now, Ryou’s avenging her condition. Yanking the gear knob to third, he released the clutch pedal, and floored the accelerator, hard. Rear tyres squealed for a short moment before the fresh new tyres from Michelin registered its grip onto the asphalt. The thrust from the twin-turbochargers allowed more acceleration through the straight, at least catch up on the V8 powered coupe. The first long left corner was next. Ryou had little to none knowledge on how it would be, but he pressed on.

The Chaser caught up with the Pontiac just before the turn. Brake lights lit up on the Toyota earlier than the American coupe. Brown eyes tried to read the road up ahead, and turned in early. The front engine, rear wheel drive sedan entered the corner from the inside, compared to the coupe, that had entered from the outside, considering they had braked later. Since he had entered the corner at a higher speed, it enabled Ryou to view the culprits responsible for Tessa’s current condition. With knowledge thanks to Minoru, he was able to recognize one of them; Brian. The only problem was, he was not driving the Pontiac; it was the bald man that wielded it, and he looked furious to boot.

Nearing the exit of the corner, the Japanese floored the gas pedal once again before swerving to the right to avoid a hatchback. The rear began to slide to and fro due to the immense acceleration the twin-turbochargers had provided. All the torque at the high revs was not connecting with the tarmac, but Ryou did not slow down. All he wanted was just proving the two people in the Pontiac that there would be someone who can outrun them, and defeat their team. Even though he had overtaken the coupe, it was short lived for him. The black GTO began to tailgate the Toyota, and was actually tapping the rear bumper as a counter from the earlier assault made by Ryou himself. The Chaser swerved to the left due to that. Brake lights lit up, just enough to prevent from an accident from happening. The saloon did recover, but the coupe had overtaken with ease.

Shoving the gear knob back to 2nd, the Japanese tapped on the gas before flooring it once again. 130kmh was read before he geared up to 3rd. 200kmh was reached within four seconds, but the distance between the Chaser and the GTO was about twenty metres. Mild corners along the way had little effect on Ryou’s enraged driving style, though very often, the rear would slide out to and fro, as if there was lack of grip, and downforce. 4th gear was reached at the speed of 230kmh, after redlining at the previous gear. He knew the first four gears of his Chaser were made narrow on purpose, but he never knew how annoying it was when it came to shifting the gears. A tight right hander was spotted. Ryou turned to an empty lane; the inside, again. Caleb in his Pontiac GTO expected that move, and did not want that Japanese to overtake again.

Simply deliberately, he swerved the V8 engine coupe into Ryou’s lane, forcing the one in the Toyota to slow down with a hard brake, losing precious speed needed to overtake. That move riled the Japanese, and set on tailgating instead. He knew he was going a little too fast- a crunch was heard when the front bumper of the Toyota hit the rear bumper of the Pontiac, hard. A sudden jerk from behind had the two American taken by surprise. They never expected such a violent ram from the blasted Asian.

A left hander was next; a tight one to boot, and just after the exit of the corner they were. Ryou swerved to the other empty lane, again on the inside for the next corner. He tapped the brakes, just enough to actually slow the saloon down. Gearing down to third, he feathered the gas pedal, finding the right speed to clear it on the inside- a hard jerk from behind had the rear of the Chaser slid outside, now as if he was drifting through the corner. The Japanese panicked; he braked hard while countering the powerslide by turning the wheel all the way to the right. The saloon did manage to recover once again, but it had grazed the barriers, just enough to shatter the right brake light. The Pontiac overtook again, this time the whine of the supercharger seemed more audible than usual; there was a possibility that Caleb might have been toying with him.

“Damn you!” Ryou swore under his breath as he floored the accelerator again, the twin-turbochargers responded in unison.

However, what had run in the Japanese’s mind was slightly mistaken. The supercharger had somehow taken the toll from that previous ram. The bald man hit the top part of his steering wheel while Brian remained quiet throughout; he did not want to break Caleb’s concentration. The boost felt lacking in power, and going through the revs was more straining than usual for the Pontiac. However, that was not the problem he had to take notice of. It was that blasted Toyota sedan he had to deal with first. He punched the gear knob to 4th as the LS1 V8 engine responded with a low growl and a thrust of speed- the whining cries of twin-turbochargers took his attention. That Japanese was near. Black eyes gazed at the rear view mirror, only to see the Chaser taking the empty lane on the right, considering that a wide right turn was next before a divider between C1 ShinKanjou, and C1 Inner Loop.

Speeds were even for both cars as they entered the wide corner. Ryou’s Chaser had a higher speed; hence he was able to overtake that American muscle car, though slightly. Caleb, now all riled up, turned in harder, hitting the white Toyota on purpose. The sounds of metal rubbing against metal were heart wrenching for both drivers, but they did not care at the moment. The battle between them was already at its peak, now just waiting who would lose control first. Ryou turned the wheel to the left immediately. The sudden direction change managed to push the Pontiac to the outer most lane, and actually careening to the barriers. The bald man foresaw the assault, and braked hard. The Chaser overshot. The Japanese swore under his breath as he swerved to the right hard, tapping the brakes. Just after his sedan was parallel to the barriers, grinding scrapes were heard. The left side of the Toyota was very much scratched and dented, though still movable.

Ryou kicked the gas pedal to the carpet, the engine still responded, but the twin-turbo felt weaker this time round. However, it still had the ability to go through the revs quickly, considering the narrow 4 gears he had. Almost desperately, he shoved the rear of the GTO once again, but was countered when the coupe in front of him braked so suddenly. The Toyota swerved to the right, just enough to evade that attack, exiting the corner on the inside. The divider was next. Caleb and Ryou had the same idea; shove them right into the divider itself and make a run for it. They knew that one of them would be injured by it, but they did not care. All they wanted to do was get each other wounded to the point they are not able to race for a long period of time.

The Japanese turned to the left while the speedometer hit 230kmh in 4th gear. The American did so in the other direction at the same speed, though in 3rd. The two vehicles continued to ram each other, every single moment inching on shoving their cars toward the direction of the divider. There it was; just five metres away.

“It’s now or never,” thought Ryou with hatred as he prepared to swerve away-.

The Pontiac had braked hard, and went to the extreme left lane, leaving the Toyota careening towards the divider. Ryou, now in desperation, yanked the handbrake lever, and floored the brake pedal. He had expected the Chaser to at least slow down and come to a full stop, or at least tap against the divider and escape unharmed. However, luck was not on his side; the rear had completely lost control, and was actually careening towards the divider itself. Brown eyes widened. His mouth opened, but not a sound left from it- a loud crunch was heard, followed by a sudden thrust into the opposite direction had Ryou flinging about in the driver’s seat, now completely helpless by the ongoing collision. His head hit hard on the steering wheel, and the driver’s door was punched inside, literally hitting his right side. The dashboard caved in, as if trying to lodge his legs. The steering wheel moved, now sending a hard thrust to his torso; a crack or two was heard.

Outside, the saloon was still in motion after the collision; the front now slingshot to the opposite direction, hitting another barrier from the far right of the road. By then, silence was the only thing that was heard, except for the burbling grumble from the Pontiac GTO’s V8 engine. Caleb, somehow not even a breath of word, set his car into gear after stopping for a moment to view the carnage, and drove off, not even a hint of regret shown on his face. He was disgusted actually.

“Hopeless,” the bald man scowled. “What kind of driver is he, a lost kamikaze pilot? How pathetic.”

Back at the crash site, brown eyes cracked open after all that movement had ceased. Barely moving his head, he glanced at the situation he was in. Ryou knew, he had crashed, but what he never knew was how painful it was, especially at this situation. His ears picked up something; wailings of an ambulance. Someone must have witnessed the crash, he thought. However, he was all too stunned. The only thing he could say was the words he kept repeating.

“It hurts, Tessa. It really hurts. It’s like I’m ripping apart, Tessa. It hurts… It hurts.”
PMEmail Poster
outlaw-2
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

12th Stage
Revival, Regroup

Second Opening Theme Song
Dark Chest Of Wonders – Nightwish

Once I had a dream
And this is it

Once there was a child`s dream
One night the clock struck twelve
The window open wide
Once there was a child`s heart
The age I learned to fly
And took a step outside

Once I knew all the tales
It`s time to turn back time
Follow the pale moonlight
Once I wished for this night
Faith brought me here
It`s time to cut the rope and fly

Fly to a dream
Far across the sea
All the burdens gone
Open the chest once more
Dark chest of wonders
Seen through the eyes
Of the one with pure heart
Once so long ago

The one in the Big Blue is what the world stole from me
This night will bring him back to me

Fly to a dream...

… … …

Shuto Highway had had never been in such jeopardy ever since the fall of the Ghost Chaser; Ryou Shima. Drivers that resembled closely to those that came straight out from the movie called ‘Fast and Furious’, seemed to have rose by some hundreds, now even causing a havoc in the once region that once dominated by serious racers. Such idiotic bunch of racing hip-hop loving fans who take things ever so seriously, only to wrap their mere worthless cars around lampposts, a familiar person called Minoru would remark if he had the chance. However, this time round, there might be a shed of light to counter the problem; the Tommykaira R was fully repaired, and was just waiting to collect it from the repair shop, located in Yokohama.

But there was a big problem; the said coupe’s return might cause another form of attraction to the new form of racers called ‘ricers’, and might be a hard struggle instead of continuous breeze of victories. Adding to Ryou’s recent crash, Tessa has yet to regain consciousness from her coma, while Kagura was still in shock from the freak collision she had. Due to that, only Minoru, Hellena, and Aikawa remained. The petite blonde had gone into low profile from her stronghold; Yokohane Highway. Because of her actions, many rose to the occasion, announcing as being the new leaders of the said highway. That had riled the twenty year old, and was obviously tempted to barge into the mess to straighten things up.

But as expected by the ‘ricers’, they might doubt her for being the current leader, most obviously due to her gender.

… … …

“This is getting really infuriating in many ways,” scowled the blonde, who volunteered to drive Minoru to the repair shop to retrieve the Tommykaira. “The only ones still left running are just you, and me.”

“And Hellena,” brown eyes from the powerhouse implied.

“But she’s your co-driver these days,” Aikawa stated the obvious, raising an eyebrow to an extent.

“You could say that. Too bad this S30Z of yours only accommodates two. Hope that brunette knows how to entertain herself,”

“Speaking of the S30Z, I did some underground research on the Lucifer Z you’re talking about the before Da Pimpz came to light. The coupe isn’t an S30Z,”

“Then, what is it?”

“A Z432. About 420 of those machines were built with the GT-R’s engine back then when it was first debuted.”

“It’s impossible for such a rare model to even exist to this date.”

“That’s where the loophole comes in; did Hellena tell us when she first drove that machine?”

“That’s a good point.”

From there, an eerie silence separates the two Japanese, as if they do not have any other topic to bring up and chat. Aikawa had avoided using the Shuto Highway completely, even though it was only 2 in the afternoon. Of course, the reason was already being shown as they cruised down the road; every so often they would spot front wheel drive hatchbacks or sedans with oversized rear spoilers while their suspensions would bop up and down, as if the springs were made of rubber bands before entering a corner. That was when Aikawa and Minoru would raise their eyebrows at the cars’ performance. Every so often, the body of the hatchbacks, or sedans would very much lean on one side, as if trying to throw their owners out while the drone of the exhaust pipes seemed to sound like an injured man crying for help.

Fortunately, they did not have to face the dread of witnessing other economic vehicles being ‘tortured’ by ‘that’ franchise as they turned off the main road, entering somewhat a simple building with the words ‘Kizuato Car Services’ written on a banner that was hung over the main gate. As the twin-turbo V6 engine underneath Aikawa’s S30Z whined to a halt, Minoru took the head start as he bee-lined towards Nagase Kizuato, the daughter of the owner’s shop.

“Hey, is the coupe all set?” the male brunette asked with a bit of impatience.

Green eyes from the woman turned her attention to the said man. She sported about the same hairstyle and colour as Minoru’s, but a bit longer. Clothing was very much a mechanic would wear, but underneath that was a simple white cotton tank top and grey jeans. She had toned muscles throughout her body, and to add on that, her behaviour was very much like a male; she even regarded herself as a butch at times. That, very often, made her father plead Nagase to just get married, considering that she was already in her late twenties. But considering the situation now, it seemed hopeless.

“You’re quite impatient these days ever since you got the Tommykaira, eh?” the butch remarked with a shrug before her left index finger arrowed at a closed garage door. “Father should be doing the final check-ups on it.”

Minoru, being impatient at that moment, jogged his way towards the destination, entering the garage through the door by the side while Nagase and Aikawa tagged along from a distance, though sparking off a bit of a conversation.

“Has Minoru always been like that these days?” green eyes glanced at the petite blonde.

“Considering the situation, yes. Most of our friends have been more or less crashed in a way where they would be out of racing for a long period of time,” replied the 20 year old, though, not looking at Nagase, who was obviously 1.7 metres tall.

“How’s the situation now?” she asked, though a little insensitive with her words.

Knowing the nature of that butch, Aikawa simply answered, “Kagura is still traumatized by her accident, Tessa is in a coma and as for Ryou…”

“Hmm?”

“He did not want to see us after his crash. The only note we had was that to give him some space; at least two to three months,” the petite woman finally replied, though her tone sounded a little upset. “It’s so infuriating.”

Nagase did not respond soon after, but she knew it was hard for the Ace of Yokohane to actually witness all that happening. Her eyes turned away, though her mouth voiced out.

“You need some help?”

Orange eyes from Aikawa swiveled to the direction where Nagase was, “How can you help me when we actually just met? I know Minoru is a loyal customer here, but not me.”

“Well, you are the ‘Ace of Yokohane’. And on low profile to boot,” the butch replied, though with a snort at the beginning of her reply. “I may be able to take over Ryou’s, or Kagura’s place for the time being. I have my share on the Shutokou; Yokohama and ShinKanjou.”

“The C1?” the shorter woman implied.

“I suck at that section; one too many corners for me to deal with. My car is a little too heavy for that area.”

“Heavy?” orange eyes blinked in wonder.

“It’s a silver Mitsubishi GTO VR-4, the final year model. Now running at 650bhp,” Nagase replied frankly, not wanting to brag too much on her vehicle.

“Oh, that butch car,” Aikawa commented in a rather sarcastic manner.

“Quit reminding me on that fact,” green eyes narrowed while aiming a socket wrench at the petite lady. “But it’s pretty odd you manage to know that I’m a butch at first glance.”

“It’s by how you talk to Minoru earlier on.”

“Ah, I see.”

… … …

“I got to admit, repairing this Tommykaira was more hard work compared to that Honda of yours. Some areas really needed proper modification when we first received it,” the middle aged man commented on repairing the blood red coupe when Minoru asked how the repairing went.

“But I’m glad you managed to do so well, Terao,” the Japanese powerhouse replied before moving on to other facts. “How’s the performance? Does it still have 880bhp?”

Terao Kizuato, the owner of the car servicing shop, brushed his short grey hair roughly before dark green eyes turned to look at his loyal customer, “It’s quite an interesting vehicle, this Tommykaira. We ran it through the rolling road, and well… the results were amusing, after we managed to get the new twin-turbochargers installed. It hit 900bhp this time round. That’s a whole 20bhp boost from before, judging from what you said. The only thing is… there’s something that scares me about it.”

“Hmm?” was Minoru’s response as the mechanic took a cigarette off from his pocket and lit it.

“It’s just that,” Terao paused, before continuing in a more relaxed tone. “The car just feels alive; as if there something living in it. I can’t tell, but from how it looked, it just screams of making a return back on the road. There’s more to what the Tommykaira is.”

A moment of silence ensued in between the two men. Brown eyes turned his attention to his vehicle before pacing towards it. The ignition keys were in the coupe, just ready to start the engine. Minoru got in the driver’s seat, but left the door open. Turning the key, the engine went into a faint groan before a roar echoed in the garage, followed by the wailing cries of the twin-turbochargers. Terao whistled at the result. He was still impressed by how the bored and stroked RB26DETT engine sounded, even though he had repaired quite a number of them in the past. Nagase and Aikawa entered the garage, just after Minoru had started the coupe.

The petite woman was still shaken by the Tommykaira’s presence, but at least this time round, she was a little more relaxed compared to how she reacted few months ago. The butch gave a thumb up to her father, knowing that the car they repaired was very much a successful one, in fact much better than before.

“I’ll do a test run on the Wangan section, and then back via Yokohane Outbound route,” the powerhouse said in a rather excited voice.

“Try to avoid the Yokohane section. It’s still hectic, considering that many are after Aikawa’s title. Use the ShinKanjou to make a big u-turn back to the Wangan straight,” Terao advised before turning his attention to her daughter. “How about you tag along, Nagase? You could test drive your coupe, since you recently got the new suspension system installed.”

“Then I’ll get my ass a move on!” the butch replied. “Minoru, you go on ahead while I catch up!”

“As for the ‘Ace of Yokohane’, Aikawa,” the middle aged man paused, taking a puff off his cigarette before resuming. “I may need to talk to you for a while. This concerns about the situation in Yokohane. Thank Minoru later on.”

The blonde paused; she knew that there would be an update on that section by someone. She had been waiting to ask the right person for more information. But she never knew Minoru had gone ways to actually get help from someone she did not even know, let alone meet. But so long it concerned about her title, she had to accept it; she felt that there was more to the chaos.

The revs of a turbocharged V6 engine was heard; Nagase’s Mitsubishi GTO VR-4 drove past the garage they were in before Minoru’s Tommykaira followed suit. The garage door was slow at opening, hence had the butch remarking at the powerhouse.

“Oy! I said you should go on ahead, not loiter around like a police officer chewing donuts!”

“This isn’t America you idiot!” Minoru countered, honking at the Mitsubishi and shutting the door of his coupe. “Just go!”

“Then hurry up, obsessed speeder!”

As the two coupes sped out of the car services with their engines screaming down the road, Aikawa then turned her attention back Terao, though commenting on the small bickering that had occurred.

“Does Minoru and Nagase often talk that way?”

“They treat each other like close brothers. One can even they that they look like siblings,” the middle aged man answered before continuing. “Though I wish Nagase could just get herself married; she’s almost turning thirty. Anyway, onto the main topic.”

… … …

Entering Wangan Inbound via Daikatai

Minoru was feeling very much excited on the return of the Tommykaira back in the Shutokou. His eyes glanced at the time on his wrist watch; 3pm it read. A silver Mitsubishi GTO drove right next to the coupe. Nagase gave a thumb up before speeding off, though not as fast as she would have gone; she was waiting for Minoru to tag along, at least testing as a convoy.

The powerhouse pumped the gear knob to 3rd. A thrust of acceleration followed by a wild cry from the turbochargers ensued, officially signaling its return back in the Shuto Highway. Drivers in ill-modified front wheel drive hatchbacks and sedans took notice of the blood red coupe. Compared to their drowning straight-4 engines, the Tommykaira’s beastly straight-6 sounded as if it could eat them up for lunch, and no leftovers soon after. Minoru ignored those vehicles he referred to them as ‘riced’ up cars, and honked at Nagase’s Mitsubishi. The butch acknowledged it as she geared up to 4th, increasing her speed while the powerhouse in the Tommykaira followed suit from behind.

Excitement filled Minoru’s heart once again as speeds up to 270kmh was reached. Other vehicles seemed to look like stationary blocks of metal at this particular speed. He switched lanes swiftly to evade a truck cab. Handling was spot-on; there was little oversteer by that result. Though he did feel that there was some slight understeer while doing so. It did not have that sense of dangerous oversteer before he had the crash. It was just… weird. Before the repair, the coupe would just oversteer, as if wanting to get rid of him in someway. But now, with that increased power output, it felt tamed, too tamed for his liking. Minoru preferred the ferociousness it had back then.

He floored the gas pedal, rear tyres squealed before another thrust of acceleration sent the Tommykaira faster. Minoru tuned to another lane. By then, he knew, it had not lost its viciousness from back then. The rear wagged for a short moment as the ATTESA-ETS Pro system reacted to counter the oversteer. A smile formed on his face, the powerhouse was now satisfied by what it was able to do as of now. However, he did not slow down for now. His eyes had his attention on Nagase’s Mitsubishi that was constantly switching lanes. He had the assumption that the butch was testing the handling of her GTO.

Though, at the back of Minoru’s mind, he knew, that one the sun sets, he would hit the Shutokou, and go in search for Da Pimpz. That was his aim right now; the group was too much to takedown three companions of his. He had to avenge them, at least to ease his wrenching heart.

“Look out, Da Pimpz. The Berserker R will be hunting you down!”

That was not the only thing he had to deal with. The Lucifer Z was also another issue he had to settle. But between the two situations, he had to deal with the group first. Deciding on that, he lightened the pressure on the accelerator, at least allowing Nagase’s GTO to catch up.

However, what Minoru had not notice was that he had overtaken a foreign coupe; a black Pontiac GTO. Caleb had taken notice of the two Japanese coupes that sped past him. His eyes narrowed in disgust; never had he seen such stupid people who think they could beat their team. He grabbed his earpiece and dialed the number to call one of his comrades.

“Hey, Caleb here. Looks like we have two more idiots to deal with, other than that blasted white Honda Prelude. Brian’s R34 is still busted. So, Darius, why not you and your Audi ‘R8’?”

The bald man quickly removed the earpiece, knowing that his ally on the other side of the line would raise his voice after mocking about his Audi. It went on for a few minutes before he resumed as per normal.

“All right, it’s an Audi TT, made to look like an R8, happy? So, you coming?”

A short pause ensued before Darius replied, almost audible enough for anyone around Caleb to hear, “A frickin’ yes!”

“Good, we’ll meet up somewhere at the Wangan Outbound. Who knows, he might pop up there.”

… … …

Back at Kizuato Car Services, Aikawa and Terao had been discussing about the situation in Yokohane, and by the looks of it, the blonde was not very much amused by it. In fact, she was riled to the point she stood up, her left hand slamming on the surface of the coffee table.

“You kidding me? Some idiot by the name of Brian Keller and his orange R34 announced as the new ‘Ace of Yokohane’? That’s absolute rubbish! And how dare he call me an attention whore!”

“Calm down!” the middle aged man raised his voice before calming himself down. “The only thing is, his R34 is still wrecked; someone had literally made him crash-.”

“Minoru did that,” Aikawa interrupted.

“He did?”

“Yes.”

Terao paused for a moment, slumping onto the sofa he was sitting in while Aikawa remained standing. The middle aged man let out a sign before asking another question.

“So, what are you going to do now?”

The petite blonde did not answer. Instead, she paced her way out of Terao’s office, and made a beeline for her S30Z. From there, she turned around, looking at the man from a distance before raising her voice at her decision.

“I’ll go to Yokohane section later, and prove that I’m the real ‘Ace of Yokohane’!”

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 8 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll